Friday, October 4, 2013

How to: Disney's "Scar" makeup tutorial

Halloween is right around the corner and if you are like me, you're pretty excited!!!

On my Vine (@boifromipanema) I made a couple of Vines where I had my face painted like Scar from Disney's The LionKing, and I got a lot of Vine friends asking how I did the makeup.


SOOOOOOO naturally I decided to make a little tutorial to help you out, so that you too, can create this awesome lion's face!

I'm a total dork, and my camera died while I was filming and I didn't even realize. So there are a few things I didn't get to put in the video.

I used a dark brown eye shadow from the eyelids to the brow and under the bottom lashes to create Scar's deep, dark, sunken-in eye sockets.

Then, using the same brown shadow, I made wide lines from the drawn-on lion nostrils, to my inner eyes, to create the illusion of a the wide lion's nose bridge.  With a bit of dark grey eyeshadow, I filled in the new nostrils and shaded in the bridge and cheek-fur to give them some depth.  

Hope you enjoy :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...